Terms and conditions
BY REGISTERING AND SIGNING UP TO THE TUBEADVERTISING AFFILIATE NETWORK AS ADVERTISER, THE ADVERTISER HEREBY AGREES, ACKNOWLEDGES, ACCEPTS AND AGREES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ADVERTISER AGREEMENT ("Advertiser Agreement").
1. ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS ONLINE LTD, a company incorporated under the laws of the United Kingdom and having its registered seat at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU ("Tube Advertising Affiliate Network") ("TUBEADVERTISING.EU"), and
2. THE ADVERTISER, whose details are set out in the Partner Registration Form or the Insertion Order (the Insertion Order) (the "ADVERTISER").
This Tube Advertising Affiliate Network Advertiser Agreement ("Advertiser Agreement"), shall govern the relationship between Tube Advertising Affiliate Network ("Tube Advertising Affiliate Network" or "we") and the Advertiser ("Advertiser"), whereby Advertiser may obtain access to the Affiliate Network ("Tube Advertising Affiliate Network") of registered third party affiliates ("Affiliates") and publishers ("Publishers"), and related technology and software ("Tube Advertising Affiliate Network Ad Server"), to market customized advertisements and links provided by Advertiser and/or Tube Advertising Affiliate Network ("Ads," as further defined below). The Tube Advertising Affiliate Network, as well as the services provided by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network in connection therewith ("Services"), are further described in the Insertion Order ("IO") attached hereto and incorporated herein by reference (the IO, together with this Advertiser Agreement, the "Agreement"). The terms of the IO shall supersede all contrary terms set forth in this Advertiser Agreement, unless expressly set forth to the contrary. In any instance where Advertiser is an agency entering into the Agreement on behalf of a client, any reference to "Advertiser" shall refer jointly to Advertiser as well as the applicable underlying client.
1. Tube Advertising Affiliate Network/Services
Advertiser agrees to accept and pay for, and Tube Advertising Affiliate Network agrees to provide, the Services identified and set forth in the Agreement. In connection with the Services, Tube Advertising Affiliate Network shall undertake marketing campaigns with Advertiser (each an "Ad Campaign") whereby Tube Advertising Affiliate Network will distribute Advertiser's proprietary advertising materials including, without limitation, banners, buttons, text-links, clicks, co-registrations, pop-ups, pop-unders, e-mail, graphic files and similar online media (collectively, "Advertiser Ads") and/or, where applicable, Tube Advertising Affiliate Network Ads (as defined below) through the Tube Advertising Affiliate Network either:
1. on Publisher websites via the Tube Advertising Affiliate Network Ad Server for impressions-based Ad Campaigns ("CPM"); or
2. by Affiliates via e-mail based marketing, search engine marketing, website based marketing and/or other online marketing means. In connection with such Ad Campaigns, Advertiser shall pay Tube Advertising Affiliate Network commissions depending on the number of valid clicks, impressions, sales/actions ("CPA"), applications and leads ("Leads"), and/or such other compensable activities generated on behalf of Advertiser as set forth in the subject IO (collectively, "Actions"). The applicable Actions, the fees due to Tube Advertising Affiliate Network for each Action and other applicable terms and conditions of the Ad Campaigns entered into hereunder shall be specified in each IO. Tube Advertising Affiliate Network shall not be held liable or responsible for any actions or inactions of its Publishers or Affiliates.
Upon the execution of the Agreement, Advertiser must register on the Tube Advertising Affiliate Network website and create a unique, password-protected account ("Account"). Advertiser will be responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of its Account and associated password. Advertiser shall remain fully and solely responsibility for any and all actions taken under Advertiser's Account, whether authorized by Advertiser or not. Advertiser must immediately notify Tube Advertising Affiliate Network of any unauthorized use of Advertiser's Account. Advertiser is responsible for keeping its Account information current, complete and accurate, and Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that Tube Advertising Affiliate Network will have no responsibility or liability, directly or indirectly, for failure to deliver notices as a result of inaccurate Account information.
Advertiser shall develop all aspects of the Advertiser Ads, other than where the parties agree that Tube Advertising Affiliate Network shall assist in the development of Ads. The parties understand and agree that Advertiser is the sole owner of any and all intellectual property rights associated with any Advertiser Ads; other than those portions that Tube Advertising Affiliate Network prepares on Advertiser's behalf (such portions hereinafter referred to as, the "Tube Advertising Affiliate Network Ads" and together with the Advertiser Ads, the "Ads"). The parties understand and agree that Tube Advertising Affiliate Network is the sole owner of any and all intellectual property rights associated with the Tube Advertising Affiliate Network Ads, other than Advertiser's trademarks, logos, copyrights and other pre-existing Advertiser intellectual property incorporated in the Tube Advertising Affiliate Network Ads. Under no circumstances shall Tube Advertising Affiliate Network be authorized to use the Ads other than in connection with Advertiser's Ad Campaigns as set forth in the IO(s). Advertiser shall submit all Advertiser Ads to Tube Advertising Affiliate Network for approval prior to the commencement of the subject Ad Campaign set forth in the applicable IO. Advertiser shall not alter, modify or otherwise change the Ads, or any other Ads-related feature, in any manner whatsoever, without obtaining Tube Advertising Affiliate Network's prior express written consent, after the applicable Ad has been approved by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Tube Advertising Affiliate Network shall have sole discretion with respect to the creation of the "subject" and "from" lines used in its e-mailing of any Ads. Tube Advertising Affiliate Network reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without liability, to: change any of its Ad Guidelines at any time; and to reject, omit, exclude or terminate any Ad for any reason at any time, with subsequent notice to the Advertiser, whether or not such Ad was previously acknowledged, accepted or published by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network. Such reasons for rejection, omission or exclusion of Ads include, but are not limited to, where Tube Advertising Affiliate Network deems, in its sole discretion, that the Ads, including the applicable products and/or services promoted by such Ads ("Advertiser Products"), and any website linked to from such Ads, are in violation of any applicable law, rule, regulation or other judicial or administrative order or where the content thereof may tend to bring disparagement, ridicule or scorn upon Tube Advertising Affiliate Network or any of its Publishers and/or Affiliates. Advertiser reserves the right to reject, omit, exclude, terminate or request a change to the Ads at any time and Tube Advertising Affiliate Network shall, subject to the provisions set forth herein, comply with such request as soon as practical but in no event later than three (3) business days after its receipt thereof. Advertiser may cancel or suspend a CPM-based Ad Campaign, or an Ad associated with such a CPM-based Ad Campaign, effective within approximately twenty-four (24) business hours of Tube Advertising Affiliate Network's receipt of Advertiser's cancellation notice, which Advertiser can deliver by logging into its Account and following the instructions on the applicable menu.
The positioning, placement, frequency and other editorial decisions related to Ads shall be made by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network and/or its Affiliates and Publishers, as applicable, in their respective sole discretion. The applicable IO may set forth the particular place(s) where Ads may appear and/or be distributed. Advertiser agrees that in a case where no points of placement or distributions are set forth in the applicable IO or, in cases where "Run of Affiliate Network" or similar designation is specified in the applicable IO, the Ads may appear at any point of placement and/or distribution that Tube Advertising Affiliate Network and/or its Affiliates and Publishers may determine, in their respective sole discretion.
5. Ad Codes
Unless otherwise stated in writing by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network, each Ad used by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network in connection with an Ad Campaign must include, in unaltered form, the special transaction tracking computer code provided by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network ("Ad Codes"). Advertiser will not knowingly modify, circumvent, impair, disable or otherwise interfere with any Ad Codes and/or other technology and/or methodology required or made available by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network to be used in connection with any and all Ads. In connection with CPA-based Ad Campaigns, Advertiser agrees to pay Tube Advertising Affiliate Network a default payment of two euro (€2.00) CPM on a net seven (7) day basis in instances where conversion data cannot be supplied due to a failure of the Ad Codes and Advertiser's inability to provide such information, in the alternative. All determinations made by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network in connection with the Ads, Actions and any associated fees invoiced to Advertiser shall be final and binding on Advertiser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Tube Advertising Affiliate Network's Services do not involve investigating or resolving any claim or dispute involving Advertiser and any Publisher, Affiliate or other third party.
6. E-mail Marketing
The following terms apply to all Ad Campaigns transmitted via e-mail by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network's Affiliates on behalf of Advertiser. Any and all e-mail based Ads:
1. shall comply with all applicable federal and state laws including, but not limited to, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 ("CAN-SPAM") and any and all Federal Trade Commission implementing regulations;
2. must not infringe, misappropriate or otherwise violate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other similar intellectual property right, or otherwise violate or breach any duty toward, or rights of, any person or entity including, without limitation, rights of privacy and publicity; and
3. must not result in any consumer fraud, product liability or breach of contract to which Advertiser is a party or cause injury to any third party. Advertiser shall cause a valid physical postal address for Advertiser to appear in each e-mail Ad, along with a functioning unsubscribe link (such unsubscribe link must remain active for at least thirty (30) days after e-mail delivery). Tube Advertising Affiliate Network may make available, at a Tube Advertising Affiliate Network-designated FTP site ("FTP Site"), a suppression list (and associated login information), updated on a regular basis, generated from e-mail Ad Campaigns transmitted by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network's Affiliates for Advertiser under applicable IO(s). Advertiser shall upload its own list of suppressed e-mail addresses to the FTP Site, if one is provided by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network, or send its suppressed e-mail addresses to Tube Advertising Affiliate Network via e-mail no less than daily. If no such suppressed e-mail addresses are supplied by Advertiser, then Tube Advertising Affiliate Network may conclude that no such addresses exist. The suppression list and login provided by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network are deemed to be Confidential Information of Tube Advertising Affiliate Network, as defined hereinbelow. Suppression lists may not be used by Advertiser for any purpose other than to comply with applicable laws regulating e-mail transmissions. Advertiser agrees to process any unsubscribe requests within seven (7) days of being posted at the FTP Site.
The rates for Actions shall be set forth in the applicable IO(s). Tube Advertising Affiliate Network will invoice Advertiser twice monthly. Unless otherwise set forth in the applicable IO, payment will be due to Tube Advertising Affiliate Network within seven (7) days of the date appearing on each invoice. If payment is not made in a timely manner, Tube Advertising Affiliate Network may, at its option, immediately terminate the Agreement and/or any applicable IO(s). Interest will accrue on any past due amounts at the rate equal to the lesser of one and one half percent (1.5 per month or the maximum amount permitted by law. In addition, Advertiser shall be liable to Tube Advertising Affiliate Network for all attorneys' fees and other costs of collection incurred in collecting such unpaid amounts. Advertiser agrees and acknowledges that it shall be fully responsible for any and all taxes, whether state or local, and related fees, costs and penalties incurred by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network and/or any of its Publishers or Affiliates.
8. Leads/CPA/Unaccepted Actions
In connection with Leads and CPA-based Ad Campaigns, Advertiser will pay Tube Advertising Affiliate Network for all Actions generated; provided, however, that Advertiser shall have no obligation to pay for any Lead/CPA-based Action that:
1. it rejects within five (5) days of its receipt thereof; and
2. both parties determine is not a Valid Action (as defined below). Where Tube Advertising Affiliate Network determines that such Action is a Valid Action, Advertiser must pay for same. A "Valid Action" means an individual person that:
3. is not a computer generated user, such as a robot, spider, computer script or other automated, artificial or fraudulent method designed to appear like an individual, real live person;
4. in the case of CPA-based Campaign, is a valid sale that is not fraudulent, cancelled, charged back or otherwise nullified; and
5. in the case of Leads-based Campaigns, has submitted information that meets all of Advertiser's criteria as set forth in the applicable IO. The data associated with any and all Lead/CPA-based Actions ("Action Data") that are not both accepted and paid for by Advertiser shall be deemed the Confidential Information of Tube Advertising Affiliate Network, subject to any and all restrictions set forth herein ("Unaccepted Action Data"). Upon Advertiser's acceptance of a Lead/CPA-based Action (and payment to Tube Advertising Affiliate Network therefor in accordance with payment terms set forth herein and in the applicable IO), Tube Advertising Affiliate Network shall grant to Advertiser joint ownership and the full right to use such Action Data. Where Advertiser does not accept Leads/CPA-based Actions, where Advertiser fails to make payments for same in accordance with the payment terms herein and in the applicable IO and/or where such Leads/CPA-based Actions are later determined not to be Valid Actions, Advertiser shall have no rights in and to such Action Data, and such Action Data shall be considered and treated as Unaccepted Action Data. Without limiting the generality of the confidentiality obligations set forth herein, Advertiser agrees that it:
6. will not transfer, export, display, forward or otherwise share information contained in the Unaccepted Action Data to/with any third party;
7. will not use the information contained in the Unaccepted Action Data on its own behalf in any manner not expressly authorized by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network;
8. will not use the information contained in the Unaccepted Action Data to create any interactive on-line, CD-ROM or other derivative product;
9. will not publicly display the information contained in the Unaccepted Action Data on the Internet; and
10. will notify Tube Advertising Affiliate Network as soon as it learns of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of or access to the information contained in the Unaccepted Action Data and provide reasonable assistance to Tube Advertising Affiliate Network in the investigation and prosecution of any such unauthorized use or disclosure.
The Agreement shall continue for the term set forth in any underlying IO, provided that either party may terminate the Agreement and/or any IO at any time, upon five (5) business days' prior written notice. Upon termination or expiration of the Agreement for any reason:
1. Advertiser will pay Tube Advertising Affiliate Network all amounts then due and owing as of the termination date within thirty (30) days as set forth in Section 7 hereinabove;
2. any and all licenses and rights granted to either party in connection with the Agreement shall immediately cease and terminate; and
3. any and all Confidential Information or proprietary information of either party that is in the other party's possession or control must be immediately returned or destroyed. Notwithstanding any termination of the Agreement, any provisions of the Agreement that may reasonably be expected to survive termination of the Agreement, shall survive and remain in effect in accordance with their terms.
10. Warranty/Limitation of Liability
THE TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network, SERVICES, TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network ADS, AD GUIDELINES, ACTIONS AND AD CODES PROVIDED BY TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network UNDER THE AGREEMENT AND/OR ANY APPLICABLE IO ARE SUPPLIED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network MAKES NO WARRANTIES (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT), GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ORAL OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTY ACTIONS, CONVERSION RATES AND/OR RESPONSE RATES. THE TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network, SERVICES, TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network ADS, AD GUIDELINES, ACTIONS AND/OR AD CODES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network HAS NO LIABILITY, WHATSOEVER, TO ADVERTISER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY OTHER PARTY'S SECURITY METHODS AND PRIVACY PROTECTION PROCEDURES AND TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, THAT ANY OTHER PARTY'S SECURITY METHODS AND PRIVACY PROTECTION PROCEDURES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network HAS NO LIABILITY FOR ADVERTISER'S USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE AD GUIDELINES OR APPLICABLE ACTIONS AND TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND/OR IMPLIED, THAT ADVERTISER'S USE OF THE TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network, SERVICES, TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network ADS, AD GUIDELINES AND/OR ACTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network MAKES NO GUARANTEES, AND ACCEPTS NO RESULTING LIABILITY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET SCHEDULED DELIVERY DATES. IN NO EVENT SHALL TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUE OR PROFITS, EVEN IF TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network WILL NOT BE LIABLE, OR CONSIDERED IN BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT, ON ACCOUNT OF A DELAY OR FAILURE TO PERFORM UNDER THE AGREEMENT AND/OR ANY IO AS A RESULT OF CAUSES OR CONDITIONS THAT ARE BEYOND TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network'S CONTROL. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network'S LIABILITY UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS PAID TO TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network BY ADVERTISER DURING THE PRIOR SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PURSUANT TO THE AGREEMENT. TUBE ADVERTISING Affiliate Network SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF PUBLISHERS AND/OR AFFILIATES.
11. Representation and Warranties
Advertiser represents and warrants that:
1. it has the power and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under the Agreement;
2. at all times, the Ads (and their transmission), the Advertiser Products, any Advertiser website linked to from the Ads and Advertiser itself will comply with all applicable foreign, federal, state or local laws, rules, regulations and ordinances including, without limitation, the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Federal Trade Commission Act, CAN-SPAM, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Federal Communications Act, and all rules and regulations promulgated under any of the foregoing, as well as all applicable state laws including, without limitation, the California Financial Privacy Act and the Vermont Consumer Protection Act, and all rules and regulations promulgated under such state laws (collectively, "Laws");
3. it owns and/or has any and all rights to permit the use of the Advertiser Ads and, where approved, Tube Advertising Affiliate Network Ads, by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network, its Publishers and Affiliates, as contemplated by the Agreement;
4. at all times, the Ads (and their transmission), the Advertiser Products, any Advertiser website linked to from the Ads and Advertiser itself will not violate any applicable rights of any third party including, but not limited to, infringement or misappropriation of any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary, property or other intellectual property right;
5. it will not disable "back" browser functionality to prohibit end-users from returning to the website from which the Ad was selected, if applicable;
6. Advertiser has a reasonable basis for any and all claims made within the Ads and possesses appropriate documentation to substantiate such claims;
8. Advertiser shall fulfill all commitments made in the Ads;
9. no Ad is targeted to end-users under the age of eighteen (18);
11. the Ads, Advertiser Products, any Advertiser website linked to from the Ads do not:
12. contain any misrepresentations or content that is defamatory;
13. contain content that is violent, obscene, offensive, including content that contains nudity or implied nudity or content that is morally or ethically offensive or sexually suggestive;
14. promote or support gambling or sweepstakes or contests; or
15. contain any "worm," "virus" or other device that could impair or injure any person or entity;
16. Advertiser is not, nor is Advertiser acting on behalf of any person or entity that is, prohibited from engaging in transactions with European Union (EU) or U.S. citizens, nationals or entities under applicable U.S. or European Union (EU) laws and regulation including, but not limited to, regulations issued by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC"); and (m) Advertiser is not, nor is Advertiser acting on behalf of any person or entity that is, a Specially Designated National ("SDN"), as OFAC may so designate from time to time.
Advertiser shall irrevocably defend, indemnify and hold Tube Advertising Affiliate Network, its Publishers, Affiliates and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, members, managers, shareholders, contractors and agents harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, damage or expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, costs and expenses) arising out of or related to any allegation, claim or cause of action, involving:
1. Advertiser's breach of the Agreement, any and all applicable IO(s) or any representation or warranty contained therein;
2. the Ads, Advertiser Products and/or Advertiser websites; and/or
3. any claim that Tube Advertising Affiliate Network is obligated to pay any taxes in connection with Advertiser's participation hereunder.
For purposes of the Agreement, "Confidential Information" shall mean all data and information, of a confidential nature or otherwise, disclosed during the term of the Agreement by one party ("Disclosing Party") to the other party ("Receiving Party"), as well as information that the Receiving Party knows or should know that the Disclosing Party regards as confidential including, but not limited to:
1. a party's business plans, strategies, know how, marketing plans, suppliers, sources of materials, finances, business relationships, personally identifiable end-user information, pricing, technology, employees, trade secrets and other non-public or proprietary information whether written, oral, recorded on tapes or in any other media or format;
2. the material terms of the Agreement and/or any associated IO(s);
3. with respect to Tube Advertising Affiliate Network, the Unaccepted Action Data and suppression lists; and
4. any information marked or designated by the Disclosing Party as confidential. The Receiving Party agrees to hold all Confidential Information in trust and confidence and, except as may be authorized by the Disclosing Party in writing, shall not use such Confidential Information for any purpose other than as expressly set forth in the Agreement or disclose any Confidential Information to any person, company or entity, except to those of its employees and professional advisers:
5. who need to know such information in order for the Receiving Party to perform its obligations hereunder; and
6. who have entered into a confidentiality agreement with the Receiving Party with terms at least as restrictive as those set forth herein. Confidential information shall not include any information that the Receiving Party can verify with substantial proof that:
7. is generally available to or known to the public through no wrongful act of the receiving party;
8. was independently developed by the Receiving Party without the use of Confidential Information; or
9. was disclosed to the Receiving Party by a third party legally in possession of such Confidential Information and under no obligation of confidentiality to the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party agrees that monetary damages for breach of confidentiality may not be adequate and that the disclosing party shall be further entitled to injunctive relief, without the requirement to post bond.
Advertiser recognizes that Tube Advertising Affiliate Network has proprietary relationships with its Publishers and Affiliates. Advertiser agrees not to circumvent Tube Advertising Affiliate Network's relationship with such Publishers and Affiliates, or to otherwise solicit, purchase, contract for or obtain services similar to the Services performed by Tube Advertising Affiliate Network hereunder from any Publisher and/or Affiliate that is known, or should reasonably be known, by Advertiser to have such a relationship with Tube Advertising Affiliate Network, during the term of the Agreement and for six (6) months following termination or expiration of the Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent that Advertiser can show that any such Publishers and Affiliates already provided such services to Advertiser prior to the date of the first IO executed by the parties, then Advertiser shall not be prohibited from continuing such relationship. Advertiser agrees that monetary damages for its breach, or threatened breach, of this Section 14 will not be adequate and that Tube Advertising Affiliate Network shall be entitled to:
1. injunctive relief (including temporary and preliminary relief) without the requirement to post a bond;.
2. liquidated damages from Advertiser in the amount equal to one hundred percent (100%) of the fees paid by Advertiser to the subject Publisher and/or Affiliate, as applicable, for the prior twelve (12) month period; and
3. any and all other remedies available to Tube Advertising Affiliate Network at law or in equity.
15. Force Majeure
Other than with respect to payment obligations arising hereunder, neither party will be liable, or be considered to be in breach of this Agreement, on account of such party's delay or failure to perform as required under the terms of this Agreement as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond such party's reasonable control and that such party is unable to overcome through the exercise of commercially reasonable diligence (a "Force Majeure Event"). If any such Force Majeure Event occurs including, without limitation, acts of God, fires, explosions, telecommunications, Internet or Affiliate Network failure, results of vandalism or computer hacking, storm or other natural occurrences, national emergencies, acts of terrorism, insurrections, riots, wars, strikes or other labor difficulties, or any act or omission of any other person or entity, the affected party will give the other party notice and will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize the impact of any such event.
Assignment. Neither party may assign, transfer or delegate any of its rights or obligations under the Agreement or any IO without the prior written consent of the other party, and any attempts to do so shall be null and void; provided, however, that either party may assign the Agreement, any IO or any portion hereof/thereof, to:
1. an acquirer of all or substantially all of such party's equity, business or assets;
2. a successor in interest whether by merger, reorganization or otherwise; or
3. any entity controlling or under common control with such party.
4. Choice of Law/Venue. The Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. In the event that any suit, action or other legal proceeding shall be instituted against either party in connection with the Agreement, each hereby submits to the jurisdiction of either the United Kingdom courts or any European Union (EU) court of competent jurisdiction.
5. Modification. The Agreement, any exhibits attached hereto and any and all applicable IO(s) represent the complete and entire expression of the agreement between the parties, and shall supersede any and all other agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties. The Agreement, any exhibits attached hereto and any and all applicable IO(s) may be amended only by a written agreement executed by an authorized representative of each party. To the extent that anything in or associated with any IO is in conflict or inconsistent with the Agreement, the IO shall take precedence.
6. Non-Waiver/Severability. No waiver of any breach of any provision of the Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party. If any provision contained in the Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any applicable law, then such provision will be severed and replaced with a new provision that most closely reflects the real intention of the parties, and the remaining provisions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
7. Relationship of the Parties. The parties hereto are independent contractors. There is no relationship of partnership, agency, employment, franchise or joint venture between the parties. Neither party has the authority to bind the other, or incur any obligation on its behalf; provided, however, that Tube Advertising Affiliate Network acts as a limited agent of Advertiser for the sole purpose of performing the Services set forth in applicable IO(s).
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Tube Advertising Affiliate Network and Advertiser have caused this Advertiser Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized representatives.
BY REGISTERING AND SIGNING UP TO THE TUBEADVERTISING AFFILIATE NETWORK AS AFFILIATE(PUBLISHER), THE AFFILIATE HEREBY AGREES, ACKNOWLEDGES, ACCEPTS AND AGREES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AFFILIATE AGREEMENT ("Affiliate Agreement").
1. ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS ONLINE LTD, a company incorporated under the laws of the United Kingdom and having its registered seat at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU (hereinafter "TubeAdvertising.eu" or "Tube Advertising Affiliate Network"), and
2. The AFFILIATE, whose details are set out in the Affiliate Registration Form of our Affliate Program located in this website ("TubeAdvertising.eu") (the "AFFILIATE").
TubeAdvertising.eu accepts only affiliates with the age of at least 18 (eighteen) years and only at its own discretion. Upon acceptance, the affiliate will receive access to an Affiliate Account for administrative, legal and finance purposes. A legally binding contract is concluded between the Affiliate and TubeAdvertising.eu, during the term of this Agreement, TubeAdvertising.eu engages Affiliate as a non-exclusive Affiliate and Affiliate agrees to be engaged as such. Affiliate agrees to promote sites and services of TubeAdvertising.eu only in compliance with the applicable laws and these terms and conditions. Both parties can terminate this Agreement without cause with immediate effect at any time. TubeAdvertising.eu is entitled at its sole discretion to terminate this Agreement, its websites or services at any time without notice.
After the approval, the Affiliate will receive from TubeAdvertising.eu promotion tools and advertising materials including, without limitation, direct links, smartlinks, banners, buttons, text-links, pop-ups, pop-unders, e-mail templates, graphic files and other similar online media that the Affiliate can use at its discretion within its own websites and designs but only in accordance with the terms and conditions in this Agreement. The Affiliate shall only promote the offers, websites assigned to be promoted by TubeAdvertising.eu and shall no alter, modify and/or expand the provided links or any other promotion material provided by TubeAdvertising.eu in any way. The Affiliate shall not promote, advocate, facilitate or otherwise include any of the following in connection with the TubeAdvertising.eu offers, websites und services: a)software viruses or any other computer code, files or campaigns designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; b)any illegal software, product or service that violates a 3rd party including, but not limited to spyware, adware, campaigns designed to send unsolicited spam ware; c)services that send unsolicited advertisements; d)campaigns designed to initiate "denial of service" attacks, mail bomb campaigns, and campaigns designed to gain unauthorized access to networks on the internet; e)any kind of software product or service that harvests or collects the personal information of users without the express consent of such users; f)redirecting, spoofing or trafficking from other sites in an effort to gain traffic; g)any content or material that infringes the intellectual property rights or violate the rights of any third party including, without limitation, material may give rise to any claim of false or misleading advertising, unfair competition, invasion of rights, of publicity or privacy, violation or any anti-discriminatory law or regulation, or violation any other right of any person or entity; h)any illegal activity whatsoever.
3. Affiliate Obligations
The Affiliate is obliged and guarantees to maintain its websites, media content and designs in compliance with applicable law and respect to media laws and regulations, especially but not limited to spam-laws, protection of minor law and criminal law. The Affiliate also guarantees to keep its files and systems up to date at all times according to the communications and agreements made with TubeAdvertising.eu . The Affiliate will indemnify and hold harmless TubeAdvertising.eu, its assignees, employees, agents and officers against any claims including legal fees which are asserted against TubeAdvertising.eu, its assignees, employees, agents and officers and which are based on a violation of the rules of this Agreement.
4. Affiliate Commission
The Affiliate commission is negotiated between TubeAdvertising.eu and the Affiliate. If not otherwise mutually agreed, TubeAdvertising.eu pay the Affiliates in maximum 7 (seven) days after the Affiliate asked the payment in the TubeAdvertising.eu platform, with the condition that the affiliate earned the minimum balance of EURO 50 (Fifty) in the Affiliate account. Any Affiliate account that has had no activity for a period of 6 (six) calendar months will be suspended. In such event the Affiliate has the right to reclaim the account from TubeAdvertising.eu in a period of maximum 1 year and promote TubeAdvertising.eu services in order to reach the minimum payout and ask for the payment. After 18 months of inactivity the affiliate account will be terminated without further notice and the eventual earned commissions will be lost. The Affiliate commission will be calculated without payments (leads) which are not effected (e.g. chargebacks, fraud) and less payment fees or other applicable taxes. In the event that no funds are paid to TubeAdvertising.eu by the ADVERTISER then no payments shall be due to the Affiliate and such monies will be written off. TubeAdvertising.eu reserves the right to adjust payments due to the Affiliate account for void payments as necessary. The affiliate will receive access to detailed statistics and reporting showing commission that is pending, approved or void and the Affiliate agrees to regularly check his reports to ensure that the commission shown is correct. TubeAdvertising.eu accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions and their consequential implications which are not notified to void payments in writing within 2 (two) working days. This 2 (two) day period begins on the day that the payment action which generated the commission took place. In case of any Affiliate fraud, all transactions in the Affiliates account will be reversed. In addition TubeAdvertising.eu may recover any payments made before fraud has been detected. TubeAdvertising.eu also reserves the right to take legal or criminal action against the companies and/or individuals involved.
5. Money Laundering Regulations
The Affiliate will supply an invoice or receive a Credit Note downloadable from the TubeAdvertising.eu platform before payment will be made. All invoices and Credit Notes must include full legal details including VAT number where appropriate. Any Affiliate to whom TubeAdvertising.eu may pay regular or one-off large sums of money may be asked to provide information in compliance with money laundering regulations. Failure to comply will result in monies being withheld. The Affiliate is responsible for the payment of all tax and national insurance payable on any payments made to it by TubeAdvertising.eu. In the case that TubeAdvertising.eu suspects that the Affiliate account has been used in an invalid manner or if you have provided any information that is untrue or inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the respective account may be suspended effective immediately and with no notice to the Affiliate pending further investigation and, without limiting obligations to make any payments due hereunder, not only restricted to those payments associated with the invalid activity.
6. Limitation of Lability
TUBEADVERTISING.EU SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO THE AFFILIATE OR ANY PERSON (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PAYMENT FOR LOST REVENUES, LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF GOODWILL), WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY TUBEADVERTISING.EU’S NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, EVEN IF AFFILIATE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ANY PROJECTIONS OR FORECASTS BY TUBEADVERTISING.EU BE BINDING AS COMMITMENTS OR PROMISES BY TUBEADVERTISING.EU AND/OR GIVE RISE TO ANY LIABILITY.
Affiliate agrees to fully indemnify, defend and hold TubeAdvertising.eu, including any of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, partners, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any proceeding, action or claim that may arise out of or relate to affiliate´s involvement in TubeAdvertising.eu´s Affiliate program or any breach of this Agreement by Affiliate, including, but not limited to, any and all damages, claims, losses and/or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred by TubeAdvertising.eu arising out of any such proceeding, action or claim. TubeAdvertising.eu shall have the right to defend any action through counsel of its own choosing at Affiliate´s sole expense
8. FORCE MAJEUR
TubeAdvertising.eu shall not be liable or responsible for any failure or inability to perform or delay caused by reason of one or more so called "force majeure" contingencies (e.g. any act of God, fire, earthquake, hurricane, natural disaster, strike, labor disturbance, civil commotion, acts of Government, any Law, action of any labor union or association affecting a Party or the industry within which the Party is engaged, delays in the delivery of materials or supplies, terrorist attack, any act of sabotage, etc.). The impacted obligation shall be extended hereunder for a period equal to the duration of any such contingencies to the extent that such contingencies interfere with or disrupt a Party’s exercise of its Rights hereunder.
All changes or amendments to this Agreement must be in writing. This requirement of the written form also applies to notifications, ancillary agreements and subsequent contractual changes, except where this is specifically stipulated otherwise for individual components. The waiver of the written form requirement must be put in writing. Insofar as the Agreement does not explicitly stipulate exceptions for individual components and statements of intent, a notification by means of telecommunication does not satisfy the requirement of the written form. There are no ancillary verbal agreements. In the event of the Affiliate becoming bankrupt or being placed in liquidation, whether voluntary or compulsory or reaching a compromise with its creditors or failing to satisfy any judgment debt, TubeAdvertising.eu shall be entitled, to cancel this Agreement with immediate effect without prejudice to those rights and obligations accrued prior to such bankruptcy. The Parties hereby agree that no agency, joint venture or partnership is created thereby, that no franchise agreement is created hereby and that neither Party shall allege in any proceedings that a franchise agreement is created by this Agreement or exists between the Parties, and that neither Party shall incur obligations in the name of the other party without the other Party’s prior written consent. The Parties shall act and at all times shall be independent contractors. All notices or other communications which are required or permitted hereunder shall be in writing and shall be sufficiently given if (a) delivered personally or (b) sent by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid, or (c) sent by overnight courier with a nationally recognized courier, or (d) sent via e-mail with confirmation of receipt in writing in any of the foregoing manners. If sent by registered mail, postage prepaid, notice shall be considered delivered three (3) business days after the date of mailing, and if sent by any other means set forth above, notice shall be considered delivered upon receipt thereof. Either Party may by notice to the other Party change address to which notice or other communications to be delivered or mailed
The section and paragraph headings herein are for convenience only and shall not be interpreted to limit or affect in any way the meaning of the language contained herein. This Agreement shall be binding upon the Parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Each person executing this Agreement in a representative capacity warrants that he or she is duly authorized by the person or entity he or she represents to enter into this Agreement on behalf of that person or entity. This Agreement is personal and may not be assigned to any third parties without the prior written consent of the other party. This Agreement is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom, with exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the international sale of goods. This also applies to all sundry claims that are related to this contract, in particular those arising from tortious acts. Jurisdiction for all court cases arising from this contract is TubeAdvertising.eu´s main place of business. In the event that individual provisions of this Agreement are wholly or partially ineffective or unfeasible, or that they subsequently lose their legal validity or become unfeasible, the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain unaffected. In the case of the invalidity of a provision of this Agreement, the parties agree to replace this provision by a provision that most closely resembles the economic/commercial intention of the invalid provision. The same holds true should a loophole be identified in the Agreement. The contracting parties will replace the invalid provision or loophole immediately with a valid provision.